If you’re a veteran, reservist, or active duty member of the U.S. Armed Forces looking to start a new career or enhance your existing skill set, Swedish Institute has several programs approved to accept Veteran Education Benefits. We work with the Department of Veterans Affairs to process all benefits available to advance the education and skills of veterans, active service members, and their spouses and family members.

The Department of Veterans Affairs determines eligibility for all veteran and active duty programs, including the Post-9/11 GI Bill and the Montgomery GI Bill.

Other VA education and training programs offer various education and training benefits or increased benefits to certain reservists, veterans, and their spouses/dependents:

To learn more about these and other education and training programs the VA administers, visit the VA education and training benefits page.

How to Apply for VA Education Benefits

Applying for VA educational benefits is easy. Here are four different ways you can apply:

  • Apply Online if you already know which benefit you want to use.
  • Visit your nearest VA regional office to apply in person.
  • Consult with the VA Certifying Official in either the Registrar’s or Financial Aid office at Swedish Institute. This official has application forms and can even help you apply for the right program based on your needs.
  • Call (+1) 888 GI-BILL-1 (888.442.4551) to have the application mailed to you.