3 Simple Steps to Your New Career:
Our school’s admission process is very seamless and straightforward. We operate on a rolling admissions basis. Early application submission is encouraged so you have time to gather required documents and apply for financial aid, if applicable.
Follow these 3 easy steps to apply:
Step 1: Meet with an Admissions Representative
Schedule a time to meet with an admissions representative who will share information with you regarding our programs and provide you with a tour of the campus. Let the admissions department know today that you are ready for your career planning session!
Step 2: Apply
As you learn more about our school and career training programs during your visit, you will then be able to complete an application for your program of interest.
To get a head start on your application, click here
Step 3: Complete Admissions Requirements
Once you have applied*, your admissions representative will work with you to:
- Schedule your financial planning session to apply for financial aid at the Financial Aid Office (if applicable).
- Gather your school transcripts and other required documents. See Admission Requirements
- Attend an iPad workshop. In this workshop you will learn how to use Canvas, access email, access Student Portal, submit coursework online and discover how similar technology will be used when you enter the workforce.
- Attend New Student Orientation. During orientation you will meet your fellow classmates, get your schedule, supplies, and materials to be ready for the first day of class!
* Submitting an application does not guarantee a seat in a class in an upcoming term. A student is not considered enrolled until admission requirements have been met and an enrollment agreement is signed by the student and the Swedish Institute.