Individuals interested in pursuing admission to Swedish Institute will:
- Be interviewed and be provided with a tour of the college by an admissions representative.
- Take any required pre-admission test.
- Be interviewed by the program dean or a designee upon successful completion of pre-admission testing, if required by the program.
- Complete an Application for Admission and pay any required application fee.
- Complete written responses to an admissions survey/personal statement.
- Provide a copy of a high school transcript, diploma or GED certificate.
- Complete any required criminal background check.
- Apply for financial aid, if applicable.
- Attest to the completion of the MMR*, meningitis and hepatitis B immunization requirements (see below). The meningitis and hepatitis B requirements may be declined in writing.
Following completion of these steps, an enrollment agreement is signed and a student may register for classes. A parent or guardian must co-sign the enrollment agreement if the applicant is under 18 years of age.
*Students have until the end of the two-week Drop-Add period of the first term to provide the MMR immunization documentation. Failure to provide it by that time will result in withdrawal and deferral of the class start to a later term.