Open House Thursday, October 19th, 10:00am to 7pm
Swedish Institute is located in the Chelsea section of Manhattan, at 226 West 26th Street and 151 West 26th Street.
– The C and E trains stop at 23rd Street at Eighth Ave.
– The #1 train stops at 23rd and 28th Streets at Seventh Ave.
– The F and M trains stop at 23rd Street at Sixth Ave.
– The N and R trains stop at 28th Street at Broadway.
– The M20 Stops at 26th Street. (Runs downtown on Seventh Avenue and uptown on Eighth Avenue.)
– From Grand Central Station (42nd Street on the East Side): Take the shuttle train to Times Square, then take the 1 train to 28th Street and Seventh Avenue.
– From Port Authority Bus Terminal (42nd Street on the West Side): Take the C or E trains to 23rd Street and Eighth Avenue.
– From Penn Station (32nd Street on the West Side): Take the C or E subway to 23rd Street and Eighth Avenue, or walk downtown on Seventh Avenue to 26th Street.
– Path Station (23rd Street and Sixth Avenue): Walk north on Sixth Avenue to 26th Street, then turn left (west) onto 26th Street.
There is street parking and meter parking, as well as indoor and outdoor garages near the school.
Please visit the MTA or NJT for additional information on bus, subway and train schedules and routes.
For more information about our campus or to schedule a visit, call us today at 1-212-924-5900 or email us at [email protected]edu.